Four Things about Me
Dawn tagged me for this Fantastic Four meme, and, hey, what the heck. I’m game since I have done this before by email and can copy/paste without having to force my sick hand to type much.
The rules to play the Fantastic Four meme are simple:
- Copy/paste the questions into your blog.
- Type in your answers.
- Tag four people on your list
- Don’t forget to change the answers to your own!
FOUR PLACES I GO OVER AND OVER AND OVER:
- Elementary school
- Grocery store
FOUR PEOPLE WHO EMAIL ME REGULARLY
- Jamie (our three kids are all the same age and we’ve known each other since oldest were toddlers in preschool together)
- Hubby (never responds — only in chat)
- My mama
FOUR PLACES I LIKE TO EAT:
- Sonic … for their drinks! They must put something in it to addict me.
- Pizza from various places
FOUR PLACES I’D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
- New York City (bet my daughter will be extra nice to me if we go together)
FOUR TV SHOWS I COULD WATCH OVER AND OVER:
- The Office
- Friends — seriously, I don’t waste time re-watching stuff when plenty new to discover.
FOUR PEOPLE THAT I THINK WILL RESPOND WITH A LITTLE LINKY LOVE: