Great links to interesting articles and sites.
- Sharon reports Deaf actor in There Will Be Blood
- Sharon also has a great list of over 170 adolescent books containing deaf characters.
- Kathleen says her speech was better after learning ASL fluenty. This is fascinating as I observed an oral deaf person who later learned sign language and joined the Deaf culture do the opposite. Her speech and lipreading skills dropped. Sounds like it depends on the person.
- 10 Great Traits of Deaf Leaders by LaShonda explores what popular bloggers/vloggers have in common.
- KT Tunstall writing music for the deaf
- Scott Hamm writes his first ASL lyrics